THE WEARABLES Who?

"A Preloved-Directory Platform"

Search A Wearable Item

Friday, April 30, 2010

Wardrobe Clearance!!!



















































Item Name: Wardrobe Clearance!!!
Colour: All sorts!
Size: I wear size S- M (height 164, weight 48-50kg)
Material: Good Quality Cotton
Condition: Clothes are new, have not worn before- bought on impulse! Bags are gently used, very good condition- stored with stuffings to maintain shape, smoke free, pet free home.
Defects: No Defects for all the items , except for the CA Bag in Black- minor scuffs at the corner edge, but not visible. Email me for pics!
Where I bought it: Everywhere!
I’m selling it because... I NEED to CLEAR my closet!!!
Price: Pls see pics. I am willing to give discount for purchase of 2 or more items. Pls remember, some items are bought at expensive prices.
Delivery Method: Poslaju (buyer wil bear) or COD (for purchase of 3 items and above) - at Curve, 1U, Damansara Uptown and Shangrilla HOtel (lunchtime only)
Contact: christiasone@hotmail.com or 0193308168 SMS ONLY

SOLD: MNG Bag, Butterfly bag, Lovely Lace Bag, Silky Dress, Stripe Dress, Flower gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment