THE WEARABLES Who?

"A Preloved-Directory Platform"

Search A Wearable Item

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feat. Shopaholic Clears Closet! RM20 & Above


Item Name: Sheer Shirt
Colour: Metal grey
Size: Best fits UK6 - UK10
Material: Sheer cotton
Condition: Untouched
Defects: No defects whatsoever
Where I bought it: No Plain Days
I’m selling it because
I'm skinny and it's too big for me.
Price: RM 30 (original price: RM 45)
Delivery Method: O
nly Pos Ekspres / Poslaju




Item Name: Victoria's Secret PINK University Tote
Colour: Red
Size: 20" x 13.5" x 3"
Material: Thick quality cotton, double lining
Condition: Used twice
Defects: No defects whatsoever
Where I bought it: Vic
toria's Secret Heaven
I’m selling it because… Don't get to use it often.
Price: RM 40 including postage (original price: RM 70 including postage)
Delivery Method: Only Poslaju


Item Name: AUTHENTIC Juicy Couture Blue Leather Satchel--> CLASSY!
Colour: Blue
Size: -
Material: Genuine Leather
Condition: Good, used bu
t still have lots and lots of wear left
Defects: Slight scuffs at the edges
Where I bought it: CoachnMuchMore
I’m selling it because… Need cash and no chance to carry it around often
Price: RM 500 including postage (original price:
RM 1135 including postage)
Delivery Method: P
oslaju only

No comments:

Post a Comment